Where to Play Fantasy Football Explained
Choosing which site to play at is no easy task with more and more operators launching new games. Many sites will present you with their Top 10 or Best ‘lists’ but we feel the onus should be put on you, the player, in deciding where to play. As a budding fantasy football manager ask yourself the following questions:
- What leagues does the site offer?
- Does the site offer any additional sports?
- What type of contests can I play in?
- What sort of prize money is available and what is the maximum buy-in?
- Are you looking for a sophisticated or basic scoring system?
- Do you want a 5, 6 or 11 a-side version?
- Do you want the option of selecting substitutes?
- Do you want a game that includes double points for captains?
It’s all about personal taste but once you have thought about these you might wish to check out our playing guides for a comprehensive run down of each of the games. These are updated on a regular basis so that any changes or improvements made by the game operator are reflected.
We also strongly recommend taking advantage of any free to enter contests so that you can try out the games and maybe even build up a bit of a bankroll in the process without depositing any funds. Each week we provide a list of upcoming free to enter contests in our ‘Freerolls Calendar’ so this is a great place to start!
Give the games a try and then feel free to check our ‘Advanced’ section to learn more about team building and the key fundamentals that you should get to grips with in order to become a successful daily fantasy football manager.