[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px”][vc_column_text]
FanTeam are promoting themselves as the new standard in Daily Fantasy Football and are focusing primarily on the UK and Scandinavian markets. FanTeam have rebranded from Woofbet and have really diversified their product portfolio. They now have a huge soccer offer and are trying to establish themselves as the market leader for choice and intend doing so by adding other sports to their range.
They have developed a Fantasy Poker version and will be looking to cover EPT, WPT and WSOP circuit events in the future as well as cycling and Ice Hockey with the Kontinental Hockey League already available.
FanTeam are offering a 200% WELCOME BONUS to all new customers up to a maximum of €500. There is no need to enter any promo code as the code FT500 will automatically appear in the bonus box when you make your first deposit.
LOYALTY is one value you can associate with FanTeam and they will reward all existing customers as promised. Anybody who previously made a deposit will receive the maximum bonus of €500, regardless of the actual deposit amount.
The bonus money will show next to your account balance and is transferred as real money every time you pay rake when participating in a tournament. The rakeback is set at 25% so for every €1 you pay in rake €0.25 will be credited to your real money account balance from the bonus balance.
Other incentives offered by FanTeam include weekly FREEROLLS. These contests generally cover the English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and the Champions League and provide the perfect opportunity for players to fine-tune their strategies. Simply set the ‘Buy-in’ amount to zero in the lobby to see a list of upcoming events.
- A great portfolio of leagues to choose from including English Premier League & Championship, Champions League, La Liga, Norwegian Tippeligaen, Swedish Allsvenskan, Finnish Veikkausliiga, Norwegian OBOS-Ligaen, Scottish Premier League and Turkish Süper Lig.
- FanTeam use Oddsmodel as their data provider and their scoring system centres around values common with many seasonal fantasy football formats.
- User friendly – navigating the FanTeam lobby is straightforward and you can follow the progress of your team via updates in the live centre
- The website currently operates in Euros but multiple currencies will be added soon while deposit methods include Neteller, Credit & Debit card, Skrill, PugglePay, Entropay, Ukash, paysafecard.
- FanTeam is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
- The website is available in multiple languages including English, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, German and Russian and customers can email [email protected] with any queries.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” id=”” class=”standard-readmore right-aligned” style=””][vc_column_text][text_output]Fanteam Playing Guide[/text_output][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]